Rock Your Best Half Marathon
Get a custom training plan designed by The Run SMART Project and Dr. Jack Daniels – named “World’s Best Running Coach” by Runner’s World.
Plan includes workouts and paces based on your training/racing history, geared towards the Inaugural Rock ‘n’ Roll Brooklyn Half Marathon – Saturday, October 10th.
Also includes –
- 10 coached group training sessions
- Workouts uploaded to your VDOT Training Calendar app
- Email coaching support throughout the program
- Free Brooks tech tee
Start Information and Location –
- Training plan starts August 2nd
- First practice is Tuesday, August 4th
- Practices start at 7:15pm at Brooklyn Running Co. (located 4min from Bedford L train stop) (10mins from Marcy Ave stop on J, M or Z) (10min from Metropolitan Ave on G)
Who is Involved
Certified Run SMART coaches and physical therapists from Finish Line PT will be leading you every step of the way through stretching, strength and speed sessions.
Tiffany Carson – Jack Daniels VDOT O2 and USATF certified, 3:05 marathoner
Gary Berard – Jack Daniels VDOT O2, RRCA and USATF certified, 2:45 marathoner