Arnaud Clairay of New York, NY has set a PR every month since he started working with Run SMART coach Gary Berard.
“Gary is really knowledgeable and having me doing different workouts. I’ve been able to PR for 3 different distances: 4-miles (broke 4-year-old PR), 10K and half marathon. Now I’m hoping to duplicate those performances and get another PR in the Chicago Marathon this fall. Thank you very much for your program.”
We got the breakdown on Arnaud’s progress from Coach Gary, “Arnaud’s personal best trajectory this year – he’s fully committed and doing great.” Love to see that steady progress, a hallmark of the VDOT methodology.
- 4 Miles
- Past PR: 27:19 in 2013
- New PR: 27:02 in May 2017 with Run SMART
- Past PR: 45:04 in 2016 with Run SMART
- New PR: 44:26 in 2017 BAA 10K with Run SMART
- Half Marathon
- Past PR: 2013: Brooklyn Half 1:39:05
- New PR: 2017: Jersey (May) and, again, in Brooklyn Half (June) 1:38:54