SpeedPass, New York City’s only custom group training option, enters into its second season later this month. Most local speedwork groups are fun and motivating but they lack personalization. Unlike other running group options in New York, SpeedPass provides custom workouts and paces (runners of all levels) geared toward your current goal(s).
SpeedPass – Season 2
16 Weeks ($125)
- Tuesday nights at 7pm, starting July 29th
- Designed for those training for a fall half and/or marathon
- Thursday nights at 7pm, starting July 31st
- Designed for those who aren’t running marathon until the winter or spring
- Designed for those who want to get faster for shorter races like the 5k/10k
All SpeedPass members receive:
- One in-person group practice session per week in Central Park
- Invite to Dr. Jack Daniels VDOT Training Calendar Log
- Two custom quality workouts/paces per week added to your training calendar
In order to become a SpeedPass member you must first join the New York Flyers’ running club ($30 annual membership fee) then sign up for your SpeedPass and select either Tuesday or Thursday. Registration closes on August 5th.
Questions? Email [email protected].