Today we’re announcing – SpeedPass – our new training partnership with The NY Flyers, one of New York City’s largest running clubs. Most running/speedwork groups are fun and motivating but they lack personalization and structure needed to help runners stay healthy and maximize their potential.
SpeedPass is broken into three seasons throughout the year to provide more structured training. Unlike other running group options it provides custom workouts and paces depending on what your focus is for that season.
All SpeedPass members receive:
- One in-person group/coached practice session per week
- Invite to Dr. Jack Daniels VDOT Training Calendar Log
- Two custom quality workouts/paces per week added to your training calendar
SpeedPass – Season 1
8 Weeks ($75)
- Tuesday nights at 7pm, starting June 3rd
- Designed for those currently preparing for a half or full marathon
- Thursday nights at 7pm, starting June 5th
- Designed for those focusing on shorter races like the 5k and/or 10k
- Designed for newer runners too
For more information check out the SpeedPass page on the Flyers’ site. In order to become a SpeedPass member you must first join the Flyers’ club ($30 annual membership fee) then sign up for your SpeedPass (Season 1). Seasons 2 and 3 will be 16 weeks long starting on July 29th and January 6th. Registration will open one month in advance of each season.
Questions? Email [email protected].