2012 TransRockies RUN3 Champion Alicia Shay is the official coach of the TransRockies Run. Alicia is now offering 18 and 22-week training plans for this year’s RUN3 and RUN6 stage races.
TransRockies events are some of the most organized and scenic races in the world. Preparing for a stage race in the mountains of Colorado is a huge responsibility. The RUN6 covers 120 miles in six days with 20,000 ft. in elevation gain. It is truly a once in a lifetime experience.
Recently, Alicia provided some tips on how to plan ahead and start preparing for this year’s races. Every training plan Alicia writes will be different based on the client’s training environment, running background and goals.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose an 18-week or 22-week option (Email support available)
- Fill out a running profile
- Alicia will review your profile and reach out to you if she has any questions
- Alicia will deliver your customized plan by email in 7 business days
- 18-week plans start on Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 and 22-week plans start on Tuesday, March 12th, 2013.
Sign up now to get your very own TransRockies Run Training Plan from world-class coach Alicia Shay.