Running a fall marathon? The absolute best thing you can do is start thinking about your preparation now. An unrushed training plan is the safest way to progress forward and stay injury free while allowing your body to adapt to your training. Make sure to follow a personalized training plan that factors in your age, goal time, time commitment, fitness and experience levels.
Below are the dates of some of the most popular fall marathons and the first day of training for each on our 15-week and 18-week training plans.
Chicago Marathon and Twin Cities Marathon – October 7th
- 18-Week plan starts June 3rd
- 15-Week plan starts June 24th
Hartford Marathon – October 13th
- 18-Week plan starts June 9th
- 15-Week plan starts June 30th
Marine Corps Marathon – October 28th
- 18-Week plan starts June 24th
- 15-Week plan starts July 15th
NYC Marathon – November 4th
- 18-Week plan starts July 1st
- 15-Week plan starts July 22nd
Philadelphia Marathon – November 18th
- 18-Week plan starts July 15th
- 15-Week plan starts August 5th
How fast can you run with a schedule from the World’s Greatest Coach? Make sure to customize your personalized Jack Daniels Training Plan about a week prior to the first day of training to find out!