Join us at the Run SMART Retreat this winter in Scottsdale, AZ from February 26th to March 2nd, 2012. Our six-day “running vacation” seeks to develop the complete marathon runner.
Our winter retreat is designed for anyone training for a spring marathon or looking to learn more about how to train properly for a marathon in general. With average highs reaching 77 degrees, Scottsdale offers a perfect backdrop to help you escape your winter training at a critical time in your marathon build-up.
- Marathon training lecture w/legendary coach Dr. Jack Daniels
- Marathon nutrition w/Alicia Shay
- Marathon track workout designed and led by Dr. Jack Daniels
- Daily training runs guided by Run SMART coaches through scenic running trails and paths
- All transportation included
- All five nights lodging included
- Most meals included at Scottsdale’s best restaurants
- Free giveaways from Saucony
- shoes, shirts, shorts, socks, etc.